Expert insights into the latest clinical data and application into clinical practice.
An educational programme with extensive opportunities for audience participation, sharing and learning through experiences and asking questions to peers and experts.
The Masterclass will start at 12:00 on Friday 18th October and finish at 15:45 on Saturday 19th October. There will be a dinner for all attendees on Friday 18th October.
The programme will cover the following areas:
- Opening Lecture: Neurosurgery
- PTCOE (Pituitary Tumours Centre of Excellence)
- Cushing’s Disease
- Novel Treatments in pituitary disease
- Special clinical issues in pituitary disease
Meet the Expert Sessions:
- Management of pituitary adenomas
- Outcomes in pituitary adenomas
- Patient session: Acromegaly FAQs
- Aggressive pituitary tumours
- Diabetes insipidus
- Pituitary imaging